Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Amazing Daughter

Marissa came up last Saturday and has been here with me all week. I wanted to go on record that she is just amazing in taking care of these twins. I makes me tired just to watch all the things she does for them. They are precious ones but sure are a lot of WORK. She is so good to them and always happy and playing with them, singing songs or nursery rhymes, you should see their faces light up when mom is there. Last night I twin sat while she went to dinner with her girl friends from this area. I sat on the floor and played with them, it was so fun, and they were so cute. But, I got my orders, "Mom, don't try to teach them any new tricks, they can learn on their own." Imagine, an old granee teaching young twins tricks. LOL!! Just wanted to toot her horn and say what a mighty fine job she is doing.

2 comments:

Karebear said...

What a treat to have her come and visit! I'm sure you have just been in Heaven.

BubbaRooster said...

I agree with your assessment; she's a mighty fine mommy. Of course, I like to think the time she and Mason lived with us was a seminal time of learning about fantastic parenting, if I may say so.
Bubba