Monday, February 9, 2009

Cancel that last Blogg

We awoke this morning to quarter size snow and it fell until about 10 AM. I'm getting ready to leave work and there it goes again. I knew it was too good to be true.
You know it is Monday when: I arrived at work at looked at the water bottle I threw in my purse and said to myself "Why did I put an empty bottle of water in my purse?" Well, you guessed it, I didn't. Sure enough in my purse a whole bottle of water dumped. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( private joke) I had papers and wallet, camera, check book, pens, pencils more papers etc. all over my desk under my desk and anyplace else I could find to dry them out. If you get a Valentine's card that looks like it has been soggy, well it has... That wasn't bad enough, but some weeks earlier in my usual haste I had put a pen in there without the lid on properly. You guessed it, blue ink all over everything that was wet. YUCK! Thank heaven for Instant hand sanitizer, it cleans up ink quickly and easily over nearly everything. Except my hands, the ink sticks there more easily, also, we have partially blue Valentines cards. OH well!! I dried them out and sent them anyway. But my poor expensive purse was wasted, it now has a nice blue line all over the bottom half, there's no help for the purse and Sanitizer doesn't help... Any Ideas????
Just another day in the doldrums of Sister Hamilton... Marissa stop laughing!!!

3 comments:

*S* said...

Hi Carroll. I have heard that hairspray gets ink out. You know the AquaNet kind. I hope you are able to get the ink out. Miss you.

BubbaRooster said...

Great post. Ain't it fun to get old?
Bubba

Karebear said...

Sorry! Can you find someway to blame your kids for it? That's what I always try and do because usually it is their fault.